Hairstyles come and go, but some styles stand the test of time and are still popular today. Here are the top 10 retro hairstyles that are hot again.
1. The bob – This style has been around for ages, and there’s a reason why – it’s versatile and flattering on most people.
2. The victory roll – This style is perfect for 1940s-themed events or for when you want to look retro-glamorous.
3. The updo – There are many different types of updos, from the simple French twist to the more intricate beehive.
4. The ponytail – This style is perfect for keeping your hair out of your face and is still popular today.
5. The perm – This style is making a comeback, thanks to celebrities like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.
6. The mullet – This style is definitely retro, but it’s still popular with some people.
7. The Afro – This style is perfect for people with curly hair and is still popular today.
8. The crew cut – This style is perfect for men and is still popular among servicemen and athletes.
9. The shag – This style is perfect for people with thick hair and is still popular today.
10. The flattop – This style is perfect for men with short hair and is still popular among military personnel.